85' Queen Mary
USCG for up to 115 passengers max
General Info for all Private Charter
- All charters include everything for fishing: Rods – Bait & Tackle! Feel free to bring your own gear if you prefer.
- A Private charter is your group ONLY!
- A deposit is due upon booking. The balance is due prior to leaving the dock.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. When paying the remaining balance with
credit card, there is a 3% fee.
- Our deckhands work for gratuities. A 15% to 20% tip is customary.
- Limit alcohol to beer and wine. Hard liquor is not permitted
- There is no smoking in the cabin of the boat.
- Wear and bring sun protection and sunglasses.
- Rain gear – we fish in the rain.
- If you are prone to seasickness and take seasick aids you may want to consider taking a dose the evening
before and one in the morning. Taking it in the parking lot or on the boat after you are sick will not help!
- Deposit is non-refundable. 7 days notice is required to change or cancel a trip or the deposit will be lost.
ONLY the captain reserves the right to cancel the trip due to weather or other issues that would cause safety concerns for the customers or crew.
* Call for current reduced passenger pricing during COVID-19 restrictions *
|Morning Trip :
||Monday - Friday 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
||$2,500 for the first 20, plus $50 per person over that.
||Monday - Friday - 3:30pm - 9:30pm
||$1,650 for the first 25, plus $50 per person over that
||Weekends 6:30 am -2pm
$5,500 Saturday -
$5000 Sunday for up to 90 pass
**Due to Covid 40 passenger max**
||Saturday & Sunday 3:30pm - 9:30pm
||$1,850 for the first 25, plus $60 per person over